Troxy has step free access at the front entrance of the building and throughout the upper ground floor.
Unfortunately there is no lift to the circle seating; this area can only be accessed by steps.
Due to design constraints, Troxy has limited availability in the accessible area.
Accessible tickets are available for the majority of events at Troxy through the Box Office hotline – 0844 249 1000. Once you have booked your ticket, please contact the venue via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- The name the tickets have been booked under
- The booking reference and customer number
- The event you are attending
- Details of any accessible requirements (we will try to accommodate for any special requirements, however this cannot be guaranteed)
Please also send a copy (photocopy, scan or photograph) of any of the following, or other evidence:
- Confirmation of Disability Living Allowance
- Confirmation of Mobility Allowance
- Confirmation of Attendance Allowance
- Confirmation of Severe Disablement Allowance
- Certification of being Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
If a customer does not contact the venue, the carer’s ticket and access to the accessible area cannot be guaranteed.
Please note carers are required to assist the person they are within an emergency and must be fully competent.
On the evening of an event, we advise accessible customers to arrive at the venue 15 minutes before doors open, please make yourself known to staff on arrival and you will be directed to the box office to collect your carers ticket and accessibility guide.
Alternative formats are available on request, please contact us on 020 7790 9000 or email email@example.com